Software Test Technician Salary
The average pay for a Software Test Technician is $22.28 per hour. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
|Salary||$33,221 - $59,101|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$35,491 - $59,682|
|Hourly Rate||$16.80 - $28.80|
|Total Pay (||$35,491 - $59,682|
Job Description for Software Test Technician
- Document findings, record test results, and create reports.
- Advise engineers and developers in progress and resolution of bugs for final products.
- Set up, maintain, and install software test lab hardware, software, and equipment.
- Utilize specifications, test equipment, and software applications to identify bugs and deficiencies in software.
- Develop quality assurance plans, test cases, and/or protocols for interpreting test results.
Software Test Technician Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Software Test Technician
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.