Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Soldier is $38,000
What Do Soldiers Do?
The daily life of a soldier can be quite demanding and is best suited to those who are flexible, determined, punctual, and willing to take orders. A high school diploma is generally required and applicants must have a clean criminal record, but there are few other barriers to entry.
After an initial training period which lasts a few months, soldiers go where the military needs them. This could be anywhere in the world, and it's not uncommon to move from one location to another every few …Read more
- Operate and maintain a wide variety of military equipment.
- Listen to or interfere with enemy electronic transmissions.
- Perform a range of duties such as stores accounting, electronic ledger supply and warehousing duties.
- Cook for personnel in different environments ranging from formal events through to exercises in the field.
- Participate in classroom lectures and field training in the areas of navigation, field craft, administration, and more.
FAQs About Soldiers
What is the highest pay for Soldiers in Fort Hood?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Soldier in Fort Hood is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Soldiers in Fort Hood?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Soldier in Fort Hood is $NaN / year
How can Soldiers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Soldier is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Soldier that oversees more junior Soldiers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.