The average salary for a Solutions Architect in Bothell, Washington is $110,094.
Is Solutions Architect your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$94k - $127k
$0 - $9k
$109k - $136k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Solutions Architect
Solutions architects are in charge of creating, designing, and implementing arrangements within a business. They help to build new systems needed by the company and must be able to identify the business' current problems and future technological goals. They are also in charge of communicating with other departments to implement new plans and goals. Solutions architects can work in the fields of business development, business planning, mentoring, management, or quality assurance. In some cases, t…Read more
Solutions Architect Tasks
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Prioritize goals and objectives, and monitor the work of others.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing technologies.
Solutions Architect Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Solutions Architect in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 21.2% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in New York, New York (12.4% more) and Boston, Massachusetts (10.4% more).
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $125k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$50k - $104k
$83k - $153k
$33k - $68k
$32k - $71k
$53k - $98k
$28k - $53k