Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Statistical Analyst is $68,181
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Statistical Analysts?
An entry-level Statistical Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $61,213 based on 55 salaries. An early career Statistical Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $66,780 based on 220 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Statistical Analysts Do?
A statistical analyst uses advanced mathematical techniques to analyze a set of data and draw conclusions. At the most basic level, a statistical analyst takes collected data and plots it before calculating a regression curve to describe the data set. Regression models may be useful for making future predictions, determining price points, and assessing seasonal trends. The statistical analyst also calculates the mean, median, mode, and standard distribution of the data set; once these values …Read more
- Analyze data using a variety of tools, algorithms, and models, including developing models.
- Connect with, quality control, and create interfaces to databases with a variety of data.
- Define, track, and model key variables and metrics, and provide recommendations and strategic direction.
- Develop and maintain programs for the statistical library, including associated documentation.
- Interpret data analysis and produce results and reports for a variety of audiences.