Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Stress Analyst is $82,755
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Stress Analysts?
An entry-level Stress Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $68,954 based on 6 salaries. An early career Stress Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $71,344 based on 25 salaries. A mid-career …Read more
What Do Stress Analysts Do?
The stress analyst is responsible for developing thermal analytical models to support the design of the thermal control system and its structural elements. They are responsible for gauging stress and giving their team the information and analysis it needs to move forward. An ideal candidate for this position has a strong working knowledge of standard stress analysis methodology and analytical tools (including strength and fracture mechanics) and experience in design verification disciplines. …Read more
- Know and understand regulatory requirements and customers specifications.
- Generate finite element models or rigid body analysis.
- Understand engineering drawing systems.
- Review all relevant technical specifications for the project.
- Prepare structural substantiation documents which include stress analysis, static test plans, static test results, and more.