The average salary for a Systems Analyst with VMware vCenter Server skills is $66,866.
Is Systems Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $67k
$45k - $71k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Systems Analyst
People who wish to work as systems analysts must be able to think outside the box, finding effective solutions for businesses and other clients. They must be adept at investigating problems and fixing them in the most efficient way possible. Systems analysts must be knowledgeable in programming languages, operating systems and hardware. Those hoping to work in this field must be educated in technology, and they must be able to keep up with the quickly changing world of software. In addition …Read more
Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Systems Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Systems Analyst
Skills in Technical Analysis and Business Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Office, SQL and System Administration.
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $125k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$33k - $68k
$50k - $104k
$83k - $153k
$53k - $98k
$42k - $84k
$28k - $53k