Technical Sales Support Manager Salary
The average salary for a Technical Sales Support Manager is $70,187 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down significantly for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
|Salary||$32,767 - $169,677|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$31,200 - $142,106|
|Total Pay (||$31,200 - $142,106|
Job Description for Technical Sales Support Manager
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Maintain sales forecasting reports.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Identify resale opportunities, and support them to achieve sales plans.
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
Technical Sales Support Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Technical Sales Support Manager
Pay by Experience for a Technical Sales Support Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Technical Sales Support Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $54,000 based on 12 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Technical Sales Support Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $68,000 based on 24 salaries. An experienced Technical Sales Support Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $84,000 based on 12 salaries. A Technical Sales Support Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $61,000 based on 5 salaries.
Technical Sales Support Manager Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Technical Sales Support Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.