The average salary for a Technology Analyst at Accenture Technology Solutions is $73,364.
Is Technology Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$45k - $84k
$2k - $5k
$45k - $85k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Technology Analyst
Technology analysts improve and maintain an enterprise's information technology system. They are tasked with examining the function of computer systems, identifying problems and areas for improvement in execution, and designing solutions. This may involve the development of new software solutions, the implementation of new hardware, testing to maximize function and compatibility, and a constant monitoring of systems to address issues as they arise and ensure smooth, consistent operations. Info…Read more
Technology Analyst Tasks
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of business processes, workflow, technology solutions and technology frameworks within a business organization.
- Follow business-specific standards relevant to various business industries when creating business/functional/system requirements.
- Configure business rules and business/functional/system requirements for improvements or new additions to the current computer system.
- Responsible for computer system maintenance policies such as Version Control, Form Management, Baseline Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements/enhancements to the existing technology within a business organization.
Popular Employer Salaries for Technology Analyst
The top respondents for the job title Technology Analyst are from the companies Accenture, InfoSys Limited and The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.. Reported salaries are highest at Morgan Stanley where the average pay is $96,220. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Bank of America Corp. (BOFA) and The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., earning around $89,415 and $86,894, respectively. Accenture pays the lowest at around $69,071. InfoSys Limited and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMCC) also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $70,057 and $73,327, respectively.
Technology Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Technology Analyst
Skills in Java, SQL and Business Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay by Experience Level for Technology Analyst
An entry-level Technology Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $72,369 based on 14 salaries. An early career Technology Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 8 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 22 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $125k
$50k - $104k
$83k - $153k
$28k - $55k
$48k - $111k
$42k - $84k
$75k - $140k
$53k - $98k
$49k - $96k
$62k - $114k