The average salary for a Mid-Career Technology Analyst with SQL skills is $69,393.
Is Technology Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$64k - $87k
$0 - $5k
$64k - $88k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Technology Analyst
Technology analysts improve and maintain an enterprise's information technology system. They are tasked with examining the function of computer systems, identifying problems and areas for improvement in execution, and designing solutions. This may involve the development of new software solutions, the implementation of new hardware, testing to maximize function and compatibility, and a constant monitoring of systems to address issues as they arise and ensure smooth, consistent operations. Info…Read more
Technology Analyst Tasks
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of business processes, workflow, technology solutions and technology frameworks within a business organization.
- Follow business-specific standards relevant to various business industries when creating business/functional/system requirements.
- Configure business rules and business/functional/system requirements for improvements or new additions to the current computer system.
- Responsible for computer system maintenance policies such as Version Control, Form Management, Baseline Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements/enhancements to the existing technology within a business organization.
Explore the most common career paths for Technology Analyst. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Technology Analyst Job Listings
Popular Skills for Technology Analyst
Pay by Experience Level for Technology Analyst
An entry-level Technology Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $69,752 based on 71 salaries. An early career Technology Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $71,044 based on 85 salaries. An experienced Technology Analyst with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $78,611 based on 8 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 164 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $124k
$49k - $103k
$83k - $152k
$28k - $55k
$48k - $111k
$42k - $83k
$74k - $139k
$53k - $98k
$49k - $96k
$62k - $113k