Time and Attendance Clerk Salary
The average wage for a Time and Attendance Clerk is $23.63 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career. A skill in Microsoft Office is associated with high pay for this job.
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$31,627 - $64,363|
Job Description for Time and Attendance Clerk
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Create reports for information pertaining to payroll.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Enter changes to employee payroll records.
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.