Warehouse Director Salary
Warehouse Directors in the United States take home an average $82K annually. Warehouse Directors who took the survey are largely men, dominating at 86 percent. Most workers in this position report very high levels of job satisfaction. Health benefits are not claimed by all — between a fifth and a fourth lack any form of coverage — but a strong majority have medical insurance, and the larger part have dental, too. The information for this snapshot was generated by responses to the PayScale salary survey.
|Salary||$51,387 - $114,571|
|Bonus||$1,100 - $23,958|
|Total Pay (||$49,082 - $130,455|
Job Description for Warehouse Director
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for physical distribution site.
- Evaluate existing operations to recommend and implement improvements in productivity, accuracy, quality and service level.
- Ensure all inventory is maintained and accurately reported, utilizing inventory control systems to improve material flow and track inventory accuracy.
- Ensure operational guidelines, productivity standards and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Ensure all order processing, transportation scheduling and shipping coordination schedules are met to customer satisfaction.
Warehouse Director Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Warehouse Director
Pay by Experience for a Warehouse Director has a positive trend. An entry-level Warehouse Director with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $49,000 based on 9 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Warehouse Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Warehouse Director which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $80,000 based on 10 salaries. A Warehouse Director with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $85,000 based on 8 salaries.
Key Stats for Warehouse Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.