The average salary for an Early-Career Water Resources Engineer with Microsoft Excel skills in Denver, Colorado is $65,000.
Is Water Resources Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $65k
$0 - $3k
$60k - $72k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Water Resources Engineer
Water resources engineers are responsible for handling all of the engineering on water resources and preparing services and analyses on behalf of their organization. They are in charge of performing water resources calculation and suggest changes to the current resources model. These individuals have extensive technical knowledge to modify current parameters and prepare hydraulic models. They work with other engineers to complete studies and write detailed reports based on their results and find…Read more
Water Resources Engineer Tasks
- Conduct hydrologic and/or hydraulic analyses to collect data and assess sites.
- Write reports and correspondence, including tracking costs and schedules.
- Design, amend and update plans and drawings according to collected data.
- Facilitate project management and communication across team members.
- Model, design and map proposed and current sites and projects.
Water Resources Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Water Resources Engineer
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
Skills that pay less than market rate include Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D, Data Modeling, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Engineering Design.
Related Job Salaries
$53k - $98k
$48k - $111k
$51k - $97k
$28k - $55k
$50k - $98k
$57k - $109k
$42k - $84k
$33k - $68k
$45k - $81k
$38k - $78k