The average salary for a Water Resources Engineer at CH2M Hill in Austin, Texas is $72,500.
Is Water Resources Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $73k
$0 - $73k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Water Resources Engineer
Water resources engineers are responsible for handling all of the engineering on water resources and preparing services and analyses on behalf of their organization. They are in charge of performing water resources calculation and suggest changes to the current resources model. These individuals have extensive technical knowledge to modify current parameters and prepare hydraulic models. They work with other engineers to complete studies and write detailed reports based on their results and find…Read more
Water Resources Engineer Tasks
- Conduct hydrologic and/or hydraulic analyses to collect data and assess sites.
- Write reports and correspondence, including tracking costs and schedules.
- Design, amend and update plans and drawings according to collected data.
- Facilitate project management and communication across team members.
- Model, design and map proposed and current sites and projects.
Water Resources Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Related Job Salaries
$53k - $98k
$48k - $111k
$51k - $97k
$28k - $55k
$50k - $98k
$57k - $109k
$42k - $84k
$33k - $68k
$45k - $81k
$38k - $78k