Avg. Base Hourly Rate (ZAR)
The average hourly pay for an Electrician - Certified is R94.23
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Electrician - Certifieds?
An early career Electrician - Certified with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R90.14 based on 46 salaries. A mid-career Electrician - Certified with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R95.32 based on 79 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Electrician - Certifieds Do?
The main job duties for certified electricians are installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures. A licensed electrician must be able to read blueprints and technical diagrams. They also must be knowledgeable about the local building codes and regulations, as well as National Electrical Code requirements. These professionals should also be good with their hands and able to use a wide variety of specialized equipment to get the job done. Additionally, certified …Read more
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs and maintenance.
- Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair material handling equipment.