Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Partner - Accounting Firm is R1,232,214
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Partner - Accounting Firms?
A mid-career Partner - Accounting Firm with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R900,000 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Partner - Accounting Firm with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R1,246,402 based on 21 salaries. In …Read more
What Do Partner - Accounting Firms Do?
Typically, there are two types of accounting firm partners: equity partners and salaried partners. Equity partners are the highest-level individuals in the business, as they have usually put forth some of their own money to support the business. Salaried partners are those who have not invested directly in the business financially, but who are eligible for profit-sharing. Depending on the firm, a prospective partner may be asked to buy in before joining.
Each firm has its own track to …Read more
- Act as the highest executive of the accounting firm to direct and determine the final decision on all its projects and activities.
- Establish the firm's policies and procedures, and make sure these practices are carried out in all of the firm's offices.
- Manage the accounting firm's staff, select managers, and evaluate manager's performances.
- Responsible for the financial well-being of the firm and ensure that the offices bring in a profit.
- Oversee the operation of regional offices, coordinate their activities, and monitor their performance.