Energy Efficiency Specialist Salary
The average salary for an Energy Efficiency Specialist is $57,931 per year. A skill in Data Analysis is associated with high pay for this job.
Job Description for Energy Efficiency Specialist
- Assess buildings and blueprints to determine efficiency and answer questions.
- Work with builders, building managers, and building owners to explain and analyze efficiency standards.
- Communicate and correspond with builders and owners to explain and support efficiency compliance.
- Write reports and communicate results.
- Network and present on efficiency standards in a variety of settings.
Energy Efficiency Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Energy Efficiency Specialist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.