Financial Analysis Supervisor Salary
|Salary||$43,915 - $103,261|
|Bonus||$2,500 - $12,500|
|Total Pay (||$44,308 - $109,563|
Job Description for Financial Analysis Supervisor
- Oversee financial analytics, developing and implementing tools, directing analysts, and presenting interpreted analysis to leadership.
- Assist leadership with prospective business expansion, providing profitability analysis and preparing pro-forma financial statements.
- Guide and/or mentor financial analysts, providing direction, performance feedback, and training opportunities.
- Supervise and assist with financial reporting activities, providing guidance to teams and ensuring accuracy.
- Oversee and assist with budgeting processes and activities, including financial forecasts, performance evaluations, and reports.
Pay by Experience Level for Financial Analysis Supervisor
Pay by Experience for a Financial Analysis Supervisor has a positive trend. An entry-level Financial Analysis Supervisor with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $71,000 based on 10 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Financial Analysis Supervisor with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $74,000 based on 17 salaries. An experienced Financial Analysis Supervisor which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $89,000 based on 12 salaries. A Financial Analysis Supervisor with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $98,000 based on 10 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Financial Analysis Supervisor
Rated 3 out of 5
based on 3 votes.