Loan Officer, Commercial Real Estate Salary
The average pay for a Loan Officer, Commercial Real Estate is $98,394 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
Job Description for Loan Officer, Commercial Real Estate
- Negotiate credit terms, and prepare credit analysis and repayment plan for approvals.
- Interview, consult, accept, analyze credit of, and perform credit reviews of potential borrowers.
- Oversee handling of advances, payments, and wire transfers.
- Develop, maintain, and grow the commercial loan portfolio of private loan companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Solicit new business by developing marketing strategies.
Loan Officer, Commercial Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Loan Officer, Commercial Real Estate
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.