Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor Salary
Job Description for Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor
- Provide manufacturing operational support as needed.
- Assist in modifying production processes, assessing manufacturing abilities, and production timelines.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day manufacturing engineering activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Supervise, instruct, and ensure the accuracy of other manufacturing engineers.
- Recommend methods and processes in production to improve workflow rate and efficiency.
Common Career Paths for Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor
Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Skills for Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor
Survey results suggest that Manufacturing Engineer Supervisors use a fairly large toolkit of professional skills. Most notably, skills in Production Support, Microsoft Office, Engineering Design, and SolidWorks are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that seem to negatively impact pay include autodesk autocad, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Excel. Those proficient in Production Support are, more often than not, also skilled in Engineering Design.
Pay by Experience Level for Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Experience and pay tend to be weakly linked for Manufacturing Engineer Supervisors — those with more experience do not necessarily bring in higher earnings. People who have worked for fewer than five years bring home $72K on average. Median compensation in the five-to-10 year group, however, is higher at approximately $80K. Manufacturing Engineer Supervisors claiming one to two decades of experience make an estimated median of $82K. Old hands boasting more than twenty years of relevant experience report pay that is more or less commensurate with that extensive experience; average earnings for this group come out to approximately $98K.