Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for an Implementation Consultant is AED 283,492
What Do Implementation Consultants Do?
An implementation consultant's duties may vary widely across fields, but they most often travel to various job sites, and help with installation of various software or hardware solutions. Most implementation consultants are employed by large corporations, though some are hired by smaller firms as their client base grows and becomes more distributed.
The work may be mostly mental, although it may be quite physical, depending on whether they are simply installing software on existing machines or …Read more
- Conduct systems training sessions in various settings for internal and external customers.
- Achieve targets in terms of trainer evaluation scores and trainer productivity.
- Maintain working knowledge of the software application including all revisions.
- Develop teaching aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids and reference works.
- Work with internal and external customers to formulate teaching outlines and determine instructional methods.