Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Restaurant Supervisor is AED 29,222
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Restaurant Supervisors?
An early career Restaurant Supervisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 41,500 based on 5 salaries. A mid-career Restaurant Supervisor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 27,994 based on 7 salaries.
What Do Restaurant Supervisors Do?
A restaurant supervisor typically works in a food-service establishment below the managerial level. The supervisor - who may also be called a dining room supervisor, head waiter, lead cook, or by another title - works with management to ensure standards of service and food quality are met. The supervisor may also work as a server or cook, but normally he or she is entirely tasked with other responsibilities.
The supervisor's primary role is to supervise the overall functioning of the …Read more
- Train, evaluate, mentor and ensure high quality performance from restaurant staff.
- Evaluate, revise and update menus and prices.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests, describe menu items and price special events.
- Order supplies, check inventory, maintain budget and deliver paychecks.
- Oversee food preparation and ingredient sourcing to maintain quality standards.