The average salary for an Account Director, Advertising in Australia is AU$109,499.
Is Account Director, Advertising your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
AU$77k - AU$294k
AU$0 - AU$13k
AU$77k - AU$291k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Director, Advertising
An advertising account director serves as an intermediary between their organization's clients and the various departments involved in creating advertising products. The account director works to understand what is needed to create a successful advertising campaign for their client, conducting discussions with the client and research into the client’s competition. They help the client understand how the director's company can help them achieve success, and they may conduct some marketing, usuall…Read more
Account Director, Advertising Tasks
- Develop and manage customer relationships in order to retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Develop department budget.
- Contact prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking and customer appointments.
- Approve project timeline and deliverables.
- Develop sales in the designated target market by identifying new sales opportunities.
Account Director, Advertising Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Account Director, Advertising
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$49k - AU$90k
AU$46k - AU$81k
AU$53k - AU$124k
AU$42k - AU$82k
AU$43k - AU$80k
AU$58k - AU$106k
AU$61k - AU$143k
AU$62k - AU$114k
AU$44k - AU$77k
AU$78k - AU$146k