The average salary for an Entry-Level Architectural Intern in Australia is AU$38,974.
Is Architectural Intern your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
AU$25k - AU$63k
AU$25k - AU$55k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Architectural Intern
An architectural intern is normally the entry-level position for an individual trained to be an architect. These internships are normally paid positions for individuals who have completed formal training and basic certification in the field. The intern normally works under the supervision of senior architects and partners within a firm, learning techniques, demonstrating their skills, and building a resume for future employment. Companies may make a job offer to successful candidates at the conc…Read more
Architectural Intern Tasks
- Create three dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using software.
- May participate in the architectural design process and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics.
- Assist with contract administration responsibilities.
- Assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
- Perform redline changes and revisions.
Explore the most common career paths for Architectural Intern. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Architectural Intern Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 32 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$41k - AU$70k
AU$41k - AU$73k
AU$49k - AU$96k
AU$50k - AU$94k
AU$53k - AU$88k
AU$40k - AU$76k
AU$47k - AU$81k
AU$41k - AU$76k
AU$58k - AU$99k
AU$48k - AU$89k