The average salary for a Safety Manager with Microsoft Office skills is AU$81,500.
Is Safety Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
AU$0 - AU$82k
AU$62k - AU$131k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Safety Manager
A safety manager ensures workplace safety, with the goal of reducing injury and related legal issues. This role is found in many different industries, including in outdoor settings; for example, safety managers commonly are needed on construction sites where manual labor and the operation of heavy machinery occur. A typical day in the role of a safety manager may be split among working on a site to oversee a project or it may be conducted in an office, making calls, and resolving certain health …Read more
Safety Manager Tasks
- Participate in the development of safety and health policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensure company compliance with all applicable laws governing environmental health and safety.
- Conduct and coordinate safety inspections.
- Lead the investigation of accidents and injuries, and cooperate in the preparation of material for hearings and insurance investigations.
- Design and train all levels of employees.
Safety Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Safety Manager
Risk Management / Risk Control
Skills in Safety Compliance, Risk Management / Risk Control, Training and Regulatory Compliance are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include OSHA Compliance.
Related Job Salaries
AU$60k - AU$126k
AU$64k - AU$148k
AU$35k - AU$61k
AU$44k - AU$69k
AU$47k - AU$84k
AU$39k - AU$64k
AU$35k - AU$58k
AU$51k - AU$88k
AU$72k - AU$157k
AU$62k - AU$132k