Senior Application Developer in Melbourne, Victoria Salary (Australia)
A Senior Application Developer in Melbourne, Victoria earns an average salary of AU$99,889 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
|Salary||AU$54,631 - AU$120,805|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AU$59,598 - AU$122,554|
Job Description for Senior Application Developer
Senior application developers works with a number of programming languages and codes to provide innovative and diverse content on the Internet and mobile device; they may produce mobile apps, downloadable pieces of software available for mobile phones such as iPhone and Android. These developers code and check software applications to make sure it is in line with supervisors' specifications, as well as coordinate and oversee the work of subordinate developers. Since this industry is still growing and the mobile application sector is so young, a great deal of creativity, diversity, and innovation is possible.Read More...
Senior Application Developer Tasks
- Utilize structured programming techniques to deliver a high-quality product.
- Lead evaluation and analysis of data related to application development in order improve performance of future versions.
- Establish budgets and team performance benchmarks and ensure compliance with said guidelines.
- Track, organize, and accurately document changes made to programming code.
- Gather input from users and various departments to direct development and enhance final product.