The average pay for a Service/Gas Station Attendant with Customer Service skills is AU$18.95 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career.
AU$15.70 - AU$25.12
|Hourly Rate||AU$15.70 - AU$25.12|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AU$32,708 - AU$52,174|
Job Description for Service/Gas Station Attendant
- Maintain sanitation of kiosks, dispensers, islands and other station equipment.
- Observe flow of automobiles being filled with gasoline.
- Show and assist customers in dispensing gasoline.
- Record purchases in register.
- Monitor gas dispensers and collect money for gas, oil and cigarettes purchased by customers.
Service/Gas Station Attendant Job Listings
Key Stats for Service/Gas Station Attendant