Experienced Accounts Administrator Salary (Canada)
The average pay for an Experienced Accounts Administrator is C$42,946 per year.
C$34,059 - C$52,688
C$17.83 - C$21.49
|Salary||C$34,059 - C$52,688|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|C$34,284 - C$53,129|
|Total Pay (||C$34,284 - C$53,129|
Job Description for Accounts Administrator
- Communicate daily with clients, building relationships, and managing expectations.
- Respond to potential and current client inquiries and requests for information.
- Create, update, and file documentation for a variety of accounts and changes to accounts.
- Complete due diligence and compliance checks, coordinating with legal services.
- Receive, process, and distribute paperwork, and approve or reject new accounts and changes to accounts.
Accounts Administrator Job Listings
Key Stats for Accounts Administrator
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.