Administrative Manager in Edmonton, Alberta Salary (Canada)
The average salary for an Administrative Manager in Edmonton, Alberta is C$57,626 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this field.
|Salary||C$49,579 - C$70,750|
|Bonus||C$0.00 - C$8,877|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|C$49,579 - C$77,825|
Job Description for Administrative Manager
Administrative managers ensure the administrative aspects of a business running and organized. They perform administrative tasks like documentation, editing, filing, organization, and sales support. They also manage other administrative employees to enure administrative tasks are done; these managers also train subordinates.Read More...
Administrative managers must have a strong attention to detail. They also need to have great communication skills (verbal and written), be able to efficiently work as a team and on their own, and be able to delegate important tasks to employees. Administrative managers should also have a good knowledge of computers and technology, since most of their tasks rely on computer systems and programs.
Administrative manager may earn their position by "working their way up" in a company or having some specific educational backgrounds, such as an associate's or bachelor's degree in business or human resources. One to three years' managerial experience also is preferred. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Administrative Manager Tasks
- Oversee facilities planning, maintenance and custodial operations internal or external service contracts.
- Manages the administrative supervisors.
- Review current processes and recommend procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Monitor budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies; audit operational reports.
- Manage and coordinate administrative support services; facilities, security, mail distribution, record management, and other office support services.
Administrative Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Administrative Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.