Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Business Process Analyst is C$66,018
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Process Analysts?
An early career Business Process Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$61,632 based on 45 salaries. A mid-career Business Process Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$66,769 based on 33 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Business Process Analysts Do?
The business process analyst evaluates and assesses various processes and composes specifics plans to use that analysis to improve business performance. These analysts gather necessary information, perform data analysis, and maintain data and analyses for future use in financial planning. A business process analyst must excel in strategic thinking, financial analysis, strategy development, and decision making. The analysts' tasks differ on a day-to-day basis depending on the needs of the …Read more
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.