The average salary for a Camp Director with Operations Management skills in Canada is C$40,000.
Is Camp Director your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$0 - C$40k
C$0 - C$40k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Camp Director
Camp directors oversee the performance of a camp and its employees, perform various management and administrative duties, and develop curricula for campers. Their job is a combination of physical and mental work and takes place both indoors in office settings and outside in various weather conditions, including extreme heat. Camp directors work with staff members in and out of the office, including assistant camp directors, subordinates, and the recreation director, and are responsible for main…Read more
Camp Director Tasks
- Manage daily operation of a day or overnight camp, acting as the main contact for staff and parents.
- Conduct evaluation of programs and identify areas needing improvement.
- Oversee the placement of campers into groups or cabins and determine their daily schedule of activities.
- Hire, train, and supervise camp employees or volunteers, including counselors, kitchen staff, and activity instructors.
- Plan and organize camp curriculum and activities.
Camp Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Camp Director
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$106k
C$34k - C$65k
C$42k - C$90k
C$46k - C$122k
C$34k - C$56k
C$43k - C$121k
C$39k - C$67k
C$30k - C$59k
C$59k - C$141k
C$40k - C$69k