Dental Secretary Salary (Canada)
A Dental Secretary earns an average wage of C$19.84 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field. Experience has a moderate effect on salary for this job.
|Hourly Rate||C$13.49 - C$24.12|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|C$28,161 - C$50,733|
Job Description for Dental Secretary
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Provide administrative support, such as budget preparation, record keeping and reporting.
- Receive and route messages and documents to appropriate staff.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
Dental Secretary Job Listings
Key Stats for Dental Secretary
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 7 votes.