Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Director of Finance & Administration is C$108,090
What Do Director of Finance & Administrations Do?
Directors of finance and administration are experienced employees who oversee the daily financial and administrative activity for a company. This position typically require at least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or another related field; it also usually requires many years of experience working in administration and financial management, with both legal degrees and management experience preferred.
Directors of finance and administration oversee many of …Read more
- Develop, refine, and direct use of accounting systems and internal control of those systems.
- Coordinate all audits and work with internal teams to meet operating goals.
- Hire and supervise staff in daily operations.
- Direct profit forecasts, expense budgets, and accounting analyses.
- Direct daily management of budget and human resources.