The average salary for an Experienced Division Operations Manager with Project Management skills in Canada is C$80,000.
Is Division Operations Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
C$0 - C$80k
C$0 - C$80k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Division Operations Manager
The main role of a division operations manager is to provide leadership and a vision for growth within their company. A typical divisions operation manager oversees profit and loss responsibility, safety, development, operations, resource management, growth, teamwork, and the culture within the workplace. Through leadership, the divisions operations managers makes necessary changes to increase profit, efficiency, and/or corporate culture. The hours for these positions vary. Some division operati…Read more
Division Operations Manager Tasks
- Oversee branch managers' efforts to increase employee productivity and ensure employee safety.
- Supervise division operations staff, provide training, assign tasks, and monitor performance.
- Implement and enforce corporate directives and policies within the division.
- Manage the activities and processes of a division of a company, working to improve efficiency and increase revenue.
- Set operational goals, track progress, and make changes to meet those goals.
Explore the most common career paths for Division Operations Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Division Operations Manager
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Division Operations Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Division Operations Manager
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$105k
C$50k - C$104k
C$34k - C$65k
C$46k - C$123k
C$42k - C$90k
C$43k - C$121k
C$34k - C$56k
C$38k - C$67k
C$59k - C$143k
C$56k - C$114k