The average salary for an Early-Career Documentation Specialist with Writing Procedures & Documentation skills in Toronto, Ontario is C$44,491.
Is Documentation Specialist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$39k - C$47k
C$0 - C$3k
C$38k - C$51k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Documentation Specialist
A documentation specialist normally works with a company that requires the maintenance of an extensive amount of written communication, policy briefs, records and systems specifications or manuals. This is typically an office-based job, and one that requires an individual to have excellent organizational skills. Documentation specialists work to ensure the proper storage and maintenance of a company’s documentation. Documentation specialists normally work within an organization’s systems to fin…Read more
Documentation Specialist Tasks
- Review documents and written external communication for format, consistency and compliance with existing procedures.
- Train staff on document control policies and procedures.
- Maintain revision control and tracking for controlled documents.
- Confirm that all submitted documentation is accurate and complete.
- Review site policies, operating procedures, work instructions and forms for format consistency.
Documentation Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
C$31k - C$52k
C$30k - C$51k
C$32k - C$54k
C$28k - C$44k
C$32k - C$62k
C$40k - C$70k
C$37k - C$69k
C$32k - C$49k
C$34k - C$65k
C$12k - C$42k