The average salary for a Late-Career Executive Director in Peterborough, Ontario is C$73,153.
Is Executive Director your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$70k - C$78k
C$70k - C$78k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Executive Director
Executive directors typically act as senior managers of organizations and businesses. Their responsibilities and duties can vary depending on where these professionals work; however, most duties are universal. Executive directors help to design, develop, and implement strategic plans to help their company work in a cost- and time-efficient manner. They are also responsible for overseeing day-to-day activity for the company, as well as developing future plans. The executive director is in some …Read more
Executive Director Tasks
- Direct and track operational budget decisions to increase strategic reach and report findings to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the press, partners, the community and clients.
- Supervise department heads and conduct performance reviews.
- Develop, maintain, expand and promote departments, services and offerings.
- Analyze operations to enhance efficiency and meet strategic goals.
Executive Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Executive Director in their job title in Toronto, Ontario earn an average of 65.0% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Hamilton, Ontario (34.7% more) and Ottawa, Ontario (34.6% more).
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$105k
C$37k - C$69k
C$34k - C$65k
C$40k - C$70k
C$50k - C$104k
C$31k - C$52k
C$54k - C$109k
C$44k - C$121k
C$59k - C$141k
C$30k - C$59k