Avg. Base Hourly Rate (CAD)
The average hourly pay for a Fashion Stylist is C$19.00
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Fashion Stylists?
An early career Fashion Stylist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$17.00 based on 13 salaries. A mid-career Fashion Stylist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$39.75 based on 5 salaries.
What Do Fashion Stylists Do?
Fashion stylists are responsible for dressing clients from head to toe in stylish wear that fits appropriately and is tailored to that particular occasion or event. As such, these stylists create the first impression that the client portrays, and must locate and match clothing, shoes, and accessories to create outfits for clients such as actors, politicians, news anchors, musicians, and many more. They work primarily on TV/film sets, backstage at concerts, or in their own personal work …Read more
- Work one-on-one with customers to provide style guidance and assist with fittings.
- Plan and facilitate in-store events to increase sales.
- Maintain store cleanliness and organization.
- Build and maintain a personal client book.
- Work with manager/director to develop individualized plans to meet/exceed sales goals.