Avg. Base Hourly Rate (CAD)
The average hourly pay for a Flooring Installer is C$25.00
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Flooring Installers?
An early career Flooring Installer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$18.00 based on 17 salaries. A mid-career Flooring Installer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$22.68 based on 10 salaries. In their late career (20 …Read more
What Do Flooring Installers Do?
A flooring installer installs a variety of flooring inside of residential or commercial buildings. Typically, they install carpet, vinyl, ceramic, hardwood, and laminate flooring, although they may be trained to install other types. Generally, a flooring installer is referred to as a type of construction worker and is skilled in other types of labor. Additionally, most professional flooring installers will specialize in a specific type of flooring.
Flooring installers must have a working …Read more
- Drive to sites, remove existing carpeting, assess condition of floors, and install new carpet.
- Answer questions, provide information, and represent the organization.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Clean work areas and vehicles, remove scraps, and dispose of materials.
- Carry equipment, materials, and goods to and from various locations.