Avg. Base Hourly Rate (CAD)
The average hourly pay for a Front Desk Agent is C$14.98
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Front Desk Agents?
An entry-level Front Desk Agent with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$14.64 based on 17 salaries. An early career Front Desk Agent with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$14.82 based on 115 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Front Desk Agents Do?
Front desk agents may also be called receptionists, secretaries, clerks, etc. and they work in a wide range of industries. While the typical office receptionist works normal business hours in a professional setting, front desk agents for other types of businesses may be working at any hour of the day or night, in a wide variety of places. Hotel clerks, hospital receptionists and emergency service desk agents, for example, are available around the clock.
Regardless of the industry in which they …Read more
- Assist clients with check-in, check-out, and other standard operations.
- Handle and document complaints, problems, and concerns.
- Explain pricing and room options over the phone and in person.
- Greet clients and walk-ins and provide information, assistance, and security.
- Create, deliver, and explain bills and collect payments.