The average salary for an Early-Career Health and Safety Coordinator with WSIB Compliance skills in Canada is C$46,328.
Is Health and Safety Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$42k - C$51k
C$0 - C$3k
C$41k - C$54k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Health and Safety Coordinator
A health and safety coordinator spends much of their time observing and auditing the procedures and activities within a company to ensure that they meet company guidelines, and, possibly, state and federal requirements. They may complete inspections to ensure compliance, conduct in-services to educate employees, and maintain documentation of those activities. They are also responsible for compiling data and reports for management and the appropriate authorities. Health and safety coordinators …Read more
Health and Safety Coordinator Tasks
- Inspect work environment to ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Report safety violations and injuries to the appropriate authorities.
- Recommend changes to work conditions and procedures to improve the work environment and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Analyze work environment for unsafe work procedures and hazards.
- Provide health and safety training to all employees.
Health and Safety Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Health and Safety Coordinator
Training Program Development
Risk Management / Risk Control
Skills in Safety Compliance, Occupational Health, Training, Training Program Development and Risk Management / Risk Control are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
C$31k - C$52k
C$32k - C$54k
C$40k - C$70k
C$37k - C$69k
C$28k - C$44k
C$50k - C$104k
C$32k - C$62k
C$34k - C$59k
C$30k - C$51k
C$42k - C$68k