The average salary for an Implementation Analyst in Canada is C$57,129.
Is Implementation Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$40k - C$80k
C$0 - C$5k
C$42k - C$80k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Implementation Analyst
Implementation analysts specialize in facilitating the deployment of new software and/or other new business functions across an organization; this includes testing, documentation, and teaching new users. Additionally, this position involves tracking and reporting on this new system and its implementation, which may be a single transition or continuous upgrades. Industries that rely heavily on technology or are going through changes that incorporate increasing technological demands are those most…Read more
Implementation Analyst Tasks
- Guide company through new product updates and developments.
- Act as go between for users and professional team to facilitate communication.
- Maintain records, plans, status reports, and other related documentation.
- Test products and use customer information and feedback to implement improvements.
- Interface with users to ensure satisfaction and understanding of the product.
Job Satisfaction for Implementation Analyst
Implementation Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Implementation Analyst
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 10 survey responses.