The average salary for an Early-Career Maintenance Planner with Scheduling skills in North Bay, Ontario is C$70,496.
Is Maintenance Planner your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
C$0 - C$70k
C$0 - C$71k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Maintenance Planner
Maintenance planners help develop strategies for preventive and predictive maintenance systems. They also are responsible for ordering parts and making sure that repairs and maintenance are done in an accurate and high-quality manner. The maintenance planner must also participate in the safety and health programs as needed. These professionals work closely with the maintenance managers to build reliable maintenance systems and teams. They also work with other maintenance employees and preventive…Read more
Maintenance Planner Tasks
- Inspect sites and buildings to scope and plan new and ongoing maintenance work.
- Oversee maintenance workers, assigning tasks, and evaluating completion.
- Maintain and oversee invoices, orders, accounting, and contractor work, including writing ongoing work orders.
- Order parts, supplies, materials, and inventory to ensure activities can proceed.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and services, identify benchmarks for reliability and safety.
Maintenance Planner Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Related Job Salaries
C$31k - C$52k
C$50k - C$104k
C$40k - C$70k
C$39k - C$69k
C$44k - C$106k
C$49k - C$109k
C$52k - C$103k
C$32k - C$54k
C$49k - C$93k
C$37k - C$69k