Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Plant Manager, Manufacturing is C$90,530
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Plant Manager, Manufacturings?
An entry-level Plant Manager, Manufacturing with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$77,138 based on 5 salaries. An early career Plant Manager, Manufacturing with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$80,030 based …Read more
What Do Plant Manager, Manufacturings Do?
Manufacturing plant managers combine oversight of day-to-day manufacturing operations with "birds-eye" analysis of efficiency and productivity. Manufacturing plant managers also ensure safety policies are enforced stringently and set identifiable goals and objectives for staff. While face-to-face interactions are an essential part of the position, a crucial component of the job is communicating with upper management on trends on plant performance, forecasts for future performances, and other …Read more
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities between departments.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of production facility, including maintenance, quality assurance, design, engineering and administration.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.