Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Realtor is C$72,617
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Realtors?
An early career Realtor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$60,000 based on 27 salaries. A mid-career Realtor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$70,000 based on 13 salaries. An experienced Realtor with 10-19 years of …Read more
What Do Realtors Do?
A realtor is a person who helps people buy and sell houses. Typically a realtor will work most closely with persons who are attempting the steps required in selling a house or similar property. However, people who are relocating to an area or looking to move into a new home may also engage a realtor to assist them in their search. In many instances, the realtor acts as a representative in the interests of the buying or selling client they represent. The realtor gets the best sale price …Read more
- Develop strong relationships with clients, identifying needs, preferences and goals.
- View properties, advise about prices and hold open houses.
- Advertise, network and increase awareness of properties and brand.
- Counsel clients about prices, financing, legal options and expectations.
- Create, review, edit and update contracts, agreements, leases, deeds and other paperwork.