Avg. Base Hourly Rate (CAD)
The average hourly pay for a Shipper/Receiver is C$14.75
What Do Shipper/Receivers Do?
Shipper/receivers plan and perform many different receiving duties. These duties include checking, inspecting, helping to unload, verifying, and transporting all incoming materials. It is the job of the shipper/receiver to check all materials to ensure they meet company quality, accuracy, productivity, and customer service objectives. They must receive, check, and sort all materials, placing them in the specified locations. They must verify that the right amounts of the merchandise were …Read more
- Receive, inspect, inventory, document and store shipments.
- Oversee data system for storage and tracking of goods and shipments.
- Communicate with suppliers, receivers, drivers and staff for smooth shipment.
- Stage loading and unloading areas with appropriate equipment, materials and space.
- Prepare, package, document and deliver outgoing materials.