The average salary for a User Experience Director in Montréal, Québec is C$110,000.
Is User Experience Director your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$0 - C$110k
C$0 - C$6k
C$0 - C$113k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for User Experience Director
User experience directors are in charge of overseeing user experience features for software on behalf of their organization. They are responsible for facilitating communication among user experience professionals, as well as helping design products and/or applications using customer feedback and market trends. One of this director's main duties includes creating an engaging user experience to increase customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. They develop design specifications using diagrams and …Read more
User Experience Director Tasks
- Design, conduct, and evaluate studies to understand and improve user experience, documenting requirements.
- Work directly with clients to identify requirements and ensure a positive experience.
- Train, mentor, and supervise a team of designers and user experts.
- Create mock-ups and track metrics related to identifiable factors that change user experience.
- Create and implement strategies that improve user experience through design.
User Experience Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$106k
C$34k - C$65k
C$42k - C$90k
C$30k - C$59k
C$42k - C$82k
C$33k - C$65k
C$40k - C$83k
C$46k - C$81k
C$34k - C$65k
C$34k - C$56k