Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant is €53,789
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultants?
An early career Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €45,000 based on 10 salaries. An experienced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total …Read more
What Do Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultants Do?
Customer relationship management (CRM) consultants are responsible for providing operation services for clients that include custom development, application management, and business process outsourcing. They also develop the support environment for post-implementation “go-live” environments, work to transition the project support from the project developers to the project support team, and help maintain the client’s applications and necessary technology infrastructure.
The successful CRM …Read more
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.