Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Junior Recruiter is €31,457
What Do Junior Recruiters Do?
A junior recruiter typically holds an entry-level position within a company's human resources department, assisting in the procurement of future employees. This position typically involves working traditional daytime office inside an office building. A junior recruiter is often the person who initiates the hiring process, posts job openings to generate applications, and identifies and screens qualified candidates. They also frequently schedule interviews with hiring managers, present job …Read more
- Develop a network of candidates, building strong relationships that persist.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers.
- Present offers to candidates and close deals.
- Work with hiring managers to understand requirements and ensure fit for candidates.
- Screen, qualify, certify, and interview candidates to identify fit with particular positions.