Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Senior Recruiter is €58,749 in 2024
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Recruiters?
An early career Senior Recruiter with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €49,321 based on 5 salaries. A mid-career Senior Recruiter with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €58,701 based on 25 salaries. An experienced Senior …Read more
What Do Senior Recruiters Do?
Large companies frequently employ a senior recruiter to meet staffing needs across all areas of the business, ensuring that needed positions are regularly filled. Generally, companies that require employees across a wide variety of disciplines use a senior recruiter, as they can correctly balance labor needs with budgetary requirements.
Individuals in this position are likely a member of upper-level management within the company and work with a recruiting team. The recruiter and their team …Read more
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Develop and implement hiring strategies to attract top talent.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- May be involved in writing and placing advertising for open positions in publications; online and print.
- Source, screen and interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills for open positions; may utilize ATS.
FAQs About Senior Recruiters
What is the highest pay for Senior Recruiters?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Senior Recruiter is €78k / year
What is the lowest pay for Senior Recruiters?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Senior Recruiter is €42k / year
How can Senior Recruiters increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Senior Recruiter is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Senior Recruiter that oversees more junior Senior Recruiters, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.