Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Senior Solutions Architect is €82,500
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Solutions Architects?
A mid-career Senior Solutions Architect with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €80,168 based on 21 salaries. An experienced Senior Solutions Architect with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €81,802 based on 54 salaries. In their …Read more
What Do Senior Solutions Architects Do?
The position of a senior solutions architect demands leadership and exceptional mentoring abilities, as they work closely with teams of developers and junior solution architects in order to deliver high-quality products and services. Senior solutions architects work primarily indoors and are responsible for technical pre-sales support, achieving sales goals, and providing input regarding solutions, structure, and growth.
A bachelor's degree and prior experience in a federal government …Read more
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Coach, mentor and develop junior team members.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing technologies.