Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Senior Solutions Architect is €78,987
What Do Senior Solutions Architects Do?
The position of a senior solutions architect demands leadership and exceptional mentoring abilities, as they work closely with teams of developers and junior solution architects in order to deliver high-quality products and services. Senior solutions architects work primarily indoors and are responsible for technical pre-sales support, achieving sales goals, and providing input regarding solutions, structure, and growth.
A bachelor's degree and prior experience in a federal government …Read more
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Coach, mentor and develop junior team members.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing technologies.